ceo sunnykiss production

ceo sunnykiss production

Saturday 9 July 2011

Amber Rose Exclusive: ‘I’m From West Africa’

So the controversial Amber Rose had a nice chat with Beat FM 99.9‘s Olisa Adibua this morning, during the station’s Morning Rush belt. No she’s not in town; not coming for the Music Meets Runway event (which STILL HOLDS TOMORROW July 9), and she speaks on this and more, over the phone….

Hello Amber, what’s up with you?

Hey what’s up?! I’m so excited that everyone got in contact with my actual team. I’m really excited; I’m on radio in Nigeria right now.

So let’s know what going on in your life right now, we know there was lack of communication between your people and the organizers. There were a lot of people looking forward to seeing you in Lagos, Nigeria on Saturday, how do you feel and what do you have to say to them?

It is very unfortunate; it happens a lot in all different cities where people try to get an entertainer. Basically, the people that tried to get me to come to Nigeria just got in touch with the wrong people. It was just a big mistake but no one’s fault and I’m just happy that everyone is in touch with my actual team now. So I won’t be able to make it this weekend because I didn’t know about it but I will be coming to Nigeria pretty soon, we are working it all out right now and hopefully I’ll be there in the next two months.

Even though you aren’t going to be there, do you have anything to say about the show?

I really wish I could be there, but I hope everyone one has a wonderful time and everything goes well. Men, it’s just really sad because I know if I was there, I would enjoy it but maybe you know next time, maybe next year.

What are you up to? What projects are you involved in?

I have done one movie right now; I just finished another movie like two months ago. I also have my own reality show coming out, my own makeup line, I have another job with BET. So I’m a very very busy girl and I’ve been doing a lot of fun things. I’ve been through a lot of unfortunate events and right now I just want to be a role model for a lot of young girls.

What’s the thing with you and Wiz Khalifa? Is it true; are you guys seeing each other or is it something that has been made up? Give us the low down and if it’s true, how did you guys hook up?

Oh yea, Wiz and I are so very much in love. He’s a very positive person, he’s a great guy. We actually met on Twitter; we would send each other direct messages and we became friends. After being friends for two months we started dating.

A little birdie tells me that you are from Cape Verde which is not too far from Nigeria so it means you are West African aren’t you?

Well, I’m American, I was born in Philadelphia. I’m an American girl but my family is from Cape Verde, and yes I am West African and I can’t wait to visit the continent and show you guys you make me feel I’m really home.

Thanks very much Amber, we wish you luck with all your endeavours and look forward to seeing you very soon in your homecoming to Nigeria and West Africa.

Yes, I’ll be there soon, definitely. Thanks so much for the support out there, I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment